SabreDAV is an open source software that allows you to easily add WebDAV support to a PHP application.
It is designed to cover the entire standard, and attempts to allow integration using an easy to understand API.
Here are some key features of "SabreDAV":
· Fully WebDAV compliant
· Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS/X, DavFSv2, Cadaver, Netdrive, Open Office, and probably more.
· Passing all Litmus tests
· Supporting class 1, 2 and 3 webdav servers
· Locking support
· Custom property support
· Supports: RFC2518 and revisions from RFC4918
· Has built-in support for (basic/digest) authentication (RFC2617)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The zip release ships with sabre/vobject 2.1.0.
· Sabre\DAV\Client::verifyPeer is now a protected property (instead of private).
· A problem where text was incorrectly escaped in the Href and HrefList properties, disallowing URLs with ampersands (&) in them was fixed.
· A deserializer was added for Sabre\DAVACL\Property\CurrentUserPrivilegeSet.
· An issue where the client only deserialized properties with status 200 was fixed.
· Escaping of XML in 423 Locked error responses was fixed.
· A beforeGetPropertiesForPath event was added.